Saturday, April 24, 2010

After downloading IE 7, I get a pop-up box that says, "Directory cannot be created." What

that might be because tyou have not made a website aqs your homepage tro access as you get into the internet



go to tools



then internet options



and type in



http://www.yahoo.com



After downloading IE 7, I get a pop-up box that says, "Directory cannot be created." What dod I do now?windows vista ultimate





click the popup away and ignore the message



if ie7 doesnt work try to install it again.



After downloading IE 7, I get a pop-up box that says, "Directory cannot be created." What dod I do now?default browser internet explorer



Hello. I am a Dell Tech.



I am here to answer your question.



Uninstall IE7



Disable your firewall and Anti Virus software



Go back to Microsoft.com to download IE7



When you have completed, reboot your computer two times, not once. You MUST reboot your computer two consecutive times.



Enable your Virus and firewall software.



That's it.



Message from Dell tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk