Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why does IE 7 seem slower than IE6?. I like the old better!?

sometimes explorer won't even open. I have to restart the PC to even get it to open. Other times (like now) it is slo-o--o-o-oow. I have defragged, cleaned files, etc. The other 2 computers in the house, still on IE6 are good as always.



Why does IE 7 seem slower than IE6?. I like the old better!?windows xp sp2





Because of the antiphishing feature. You can disable it in tools %26gt; internet options.



Also, IE7 is major security upgrade. Plugging holes comes with a price.



Why does IE 7 seem slower than IE6?. I like the old better!?microsoft sql server internet explorer



Thats cause IE 7 is truly a hunk of junk. Stick to IE 6. I have it and delete IE 7
because your computer cant handle IE7.
You konw when there is something new in the town,everyone tries to jump for it. More people prefer IE7 but use IE6 since less people will be using it. There is a say" OLD IS GOLD"
my IE 7 is quite okay, no problems with the speed, as fast as IE 6 was
Ditch IE and switch to Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk