Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have IE 7 installed but all of a sudden I no longer have any Tools button.?

Nor the extra bar that held the home, page and help buttons. I have closed and reopened my browser and even rebooted but nothing has helped. Any suggestions?



I have IE 7 installed but all of a sudden I no longer have any Tools button.?windows themes





Right click on blank spot then click on customize command bar



I have IE 7 installed but all of a sudden I no longer have any Tools button.?internet explorer 7 internet explorer



Right click in a blank area on the bar next to the tab. Then click on Menu Bar.
You should see a tools option, once you select that, you'll have a menu bar option. If you select there, it should being back your buttons.
You mai have to click on the %26gt;%26gt; signs to access the toolbar, or you have to re-position it. That is done by right clicking in the empty space next to the browser tab and take out the "lock the toolbars" checkbox. Then you can reposition. Also you can customize if some buttons are missing.
"Simply right-click anywhere on your Internet Explorer toolbar and the toolbar menu appears. The checked toolbars are currently displayed. To add a toolbar to the display, select the name of the toolbar. To remove a toolbar from the display, just reverse the procedure.



"Traditionalists, please note that Microsoft understands that you might like your standard toolbar the way it used to be. To return it to its pre-Internet Explorer 7 form, select Classic Menu, and the classic menu appears"



http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/comm...
IE7 Menu-on-Top Tweak



move the IE7 menu bar to the top



IE7 Menu-on-Top Tweak is a simple registry tweak that puts the menu bar back on top, where it is normally found in Windows applications. The zip file includes the .reg file to install the tweak, as well as .reg file to uninstall. Works well.



http://www.snapfiles.com/get/ie7menutopt...
I know I just down loaded it too,and can't find my History button



:-( howevery,you see on the far right a thing that looks like a gear?or round icon with spokes on it? click on that and it will take you to many options like status bar,customize,explorer bar,fav and history ect. I'm playing with it now myself.good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk