Saturday, April 24, 2010

I loaded IE 7 and now can't get my Yahoo page back with al the features I had. Can you help. My

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geup4pa4VF7A...



Welcome to uutx.com where you will find a large selection of free



articles. If you need fresh content for your web site, newsletter or e-zine, you have come to the right place. You have permission to publish these articles electronically, in print, in your ebook or on your web site, free of charge, as long as the author by-lines are included and unchanged. To read the articles, just click on the category of your choice...



I loaded IE 7 and now can't get my Yahoo page back with al the features I had. Can you help. My email addressie 7





Brother, I had trouble with IE7 also. It's full of bugs that respond differently on different computers. I just said f-it and went back to a restore point set before I downloaded that crap. Not worth it in my opinion. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk