Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mozilla Firefox.......IE Default....Help..!?

I've set Mozilla Firefox as my default browser but I'de like to make Internet Explorer as my default now. How do I go back?



Mozilla Firefox.......IE Default....Help..!?microsoft flight simulator





In the menu bar, go to Tools, then click Internet Options. Click the "Programs" tab. If you have IE 7, click the button that says "Make default" and check the box that says "internet explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser". If you have IE 6 or below, check the box that says "internet explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser", restart IE, then when it asks you if it should be default, say yes.



Mozilla Firefox.......IE Default....Help..!?windows 2000 internet explorer



easy way:



start -%26gt; run -%26gt; iexplore -%26gt; [enter]



when it opens IE should ask "can i pretty please be your one and only!!??" just say yes.



I would advise you to stick it out a little longer though and keep trying to make FF fit your neeeds. it is much more secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk