Friday, November 27, 2009

Have you mowed your grass (ie garden/lawn) yet this season?

not me, i keep hoping it will snow again to put it off that much longer. obviously if you dont have grass to mow, dont answer, unless you have parents, friends etc. that have grass to mow and respond with their answers.



Have you mowed your grass (ie garden/lawn) yet this season?windows mail





Twice (England - North East)



Have you mowed your grass (ie garden/lawn) yet this season?microsoft maps internet explorer



nope, still has a foot of snow on it!!
Not yet, it hasn't started to grow
dreaming



6 inches of wet snow this morn ..



couple more weeks
i am in the US and have already mowed my lawn several times by now and the weather is quite spring like lately
Yep, twice so far
my lawn has been mown,but my neighbour always does it for me...yay for neighbours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk