Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does IE shut down when I open two or more windows?

In my opinion and many others IE is a horrible browser. Especially IE7. To fix this problem use Mozilla Firefox. IE7 stole some ideas from them like the tabbed browsers. In my years of using Firefox I have rarely had problems with it. I also haven't been hacked since I have used it. It is a very secure browser and very nicely designed. Try it out.



http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/firef...



Why does IE shut down when I open two or more windows?ireland





Try looking at the event log in Control Panel--%26gt; Administrative Tools --%26gt;Event Viewer



Should give you an idea as to what is causing IE to crash.



Why does IE shut down when I open two or more windows?microsoft outlook internet explorer



Looking in your event log is a good answer.



Changing to Firefox isn't, Firefox now has more security issues than IE7.



According to the report, 25 vendor-confirmed vulnerabilities were disclosed for the Mozilla browsers during the first half of 2005, "the most of any browser studied," the report's authors stated. Eighteen of these flaws were classified as high severity.



"During the same period, 13 vendor-confirmed vulnerabilities were disclosed for IE, eight of which were high severity," the report noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk