Sunday, November 29, 2009

Title position? IE problem? need HTML and CSS help!?

I am having a few problems doing this mostly because i'm still learning html and css.



Here's the link: http://www.ivoog.com/link



I am working on the orange thing with the letter User Agreement inside of them.



IN INTERNET EXPLORER IT IS NOT POSITIONED CORRECTLY. How can I fix this?



Also, I want the right side of the orange thing to be a little longer just enough so it will come up to the point where the box above it is.



Can anyone help me fix this? Please explain clearly or just fix the code for me. Thank you.



Title position? IE problem? need HTML and CSS help!?internet explorer update





EDIT:



i have wiped my answer(s) explaining how to do it, and instead i've rewritten from scratch a working page in the layout you had - it will be a structurally sound starting point for your page.



you can get the entire code from this page:



http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-c4wkqH...



Title position? IE problem? need HTML and CSS help!?web browser internet explorer



Just fix the css on that one.. Anything you want in css can be done..



Good luck to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk