Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problem: My IE 7 says it is "running with add-ons disabled." Help?

What's weird is that when I go to Start-Run- iexplorer.exe , my error message is "Windows can't find iexplorer.exe..". When I checked my list of add-ons, all of them are "enabled" but clearly they are not running. My yahoo email hyperlinks and other perks are not working. This all started with IE7 - which is AWFUL.



FYI: I also have Mozilla Firefox (which I prefer) but many of my Yahoo services don't work. Have I created a big software conflict?



How can I fix this mess so that everything works?



Problem: My IE 7 says it is "running with add-ons disabled." Help?microsoft





To revert back to IE-6, use your add / remove programs in control panel, just be sure that "Show Updates" is checked up at the top.



Problem: My IE 7 says it is "running with add-ons disabled." Help?microsoft access internet explorer



TYPE IEXPLORE not IEXPLORER
microsuck really messed things up bigtime. i have a similiar problem and i have the dot heads at microsuck tech support (what a joke) working on a fix. i may just format and reload everything.
Just do a system restore.Start%26gt;all programs%26gt;accessories%26gt;system tools%26gt;System Restore.



You want to pick a date in bold when you know everything was working good.
Dwnload OPERA.(free,safe,fastest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk