Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is briandumps (ie Testking) just about learning the questions and answers?

Yes. The problem goes back over 10 years, when we had the term "paper CNE". It was later replaced with the term "paper MCSE" and then "paper CCNA".



I'd take someone who hasn't passed the exam but knows how to troubleshoot the technology over someone who memorized the answers every time.



You'll notice that certs aren't the big income ticket they used to be.



Is briandumps (ie Testking) just about learning the questions and answers?microsoft support





It's what ever you want it to be. I have used them as a tool to help broaden the topics I study, but ultimately, I always ask myself... Do I really know the material? Ultimately my goal isn't just to pass exams, it is to bring excellence to the profession So, my response to you is, there is more to IT than taking tests...if you are passionate about the IT field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk