Friday, November 27, 2009

What look ie: blue eyes do the majority of people view as beautiful?

only some people look good with blue eyes and blonde hair and only some brown eyed brunettes look good. i personally prefer brunettes with hazel eyes as thse days, blonde is too common-everyone wants to be blonde!!



What look ie: blue eyes do the majority of people view as beautiful?windows nt





What someone considers to be beautiful can differ from person to person. You cannot say 'so-so has brown eyes, therefore she is beautiful'. Someone may prefer a green eyed girl, some people might prefer hazel. Someone may prefer a guy with long hair, some may prefer short.



To be beautiful, just have your own style. That way you will attract someone good for you.



What look ie: blue eyes do the majority of people view as beautiful?windows 95 internet explorer



I dont think there is a 'majority' in terms of attraction... That is more based on personal taste. There have been studies though that show people are drawn to symmetry.



But once again that depends. Fashion models are some of the most awkward looking individuals but are held high in terms of beauty.



So that being said... I would venture 'character' and uniqueness makes one beautiful. More than a general eye color.
I have blue eyes and red hair. I think that blue and green eyes are the most beautiful eyes, but they aren't the only ones. Everyone has a different opinion though.
I go for that whole "tall, dark, and handsome" thing. I like a dark-skinned brother, about 5'10" to 6' or so tall, and he doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous, but he has to have a face that I wouldn't mind waking up to in the morning. I also love a man who's smart, outgoing and business-minded, who can hold an intelligent conversation, and loves God.
for me. I love all diferent kinds of people who are with diferent kinds color of eyes. Blue eyes for me sounds with powerful, because it looks like that the blue eyes is going to shine during the midnight, i will wish to have a blue eeye but i have a pair of small dayk eye.
Depends on who you ask:) I think everyone will have a different opinion about what they view as beautiful.
Interesting question.



I actually have very light blue eyes and "dirty blonde" hair.



I am Russian and my mom is blonde.



I think its considered to be rare or something to have blue eyes hence a lot of people find it beautiful. To me, i find girls with blue eyes very beutiful but i also find other eye colours also beautiful.



It's hard to pick a particular colour that i consider best.
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is an old saying that is trite but true. During my youngest days, I had thought of tattoos as ugly. I felt that they were a form of self-mutilation that was exactly the same thing that members of many primitive native tribes do, when they poke large holes in their ears or noses, or other body parts. They do this in order to place fowl-looking foreign objects through their various body parts. Based on popular culture now-a-days, tattoos are not only popular, but they are actually considered chic!



Personally, I would find it difficult to embrace a woman who is prominently sporting a tattoo. That is because to me, she is saying that she really WANTS to be noticed for being unattractive. In spite of the fact that luminaries such as Pam Anderson readily shows her tattoo, some people are influenced to believe that her ugly tattoos are beautiful. On the other hand, women whose livelihood depends on having a reasonable standard of beauty, NEVER go around showing tattoos. Look at any model, anywhere and you will see what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk