Friday, November 27, 2009

I use IE 6.0. When I display a Yahoo news article, any photo will flash briefly then disappear. How

It is very rare that the photo on the left side of the article will display. Most of the time it will just flash, then disappear. Does anybody know why this happens and how to fix it? Thanks!



I use IE 6.0. When I display a Yahoo news article, any photo will flash briefly then disappear. How to fix?default browser





Install IE 7 and it will fix 6.0 bug(s). Now, IE 7 needs a little tweek like putting file menu on top but other than that, it is much better than 6! PLus it FINALLY gives you tab browsing!!!! It takes a little time to get use to IE 7 but there is no turning back now!



I use IE 6.0. When I display a Yahoo news article, any photo will flash briefly then disappear. How to fix?microsoft word download internet explorer



Sorry but no body will probably answer your question since it is not a Bush bashing question. To tell you the truth I wish I could help you but don't know enough about this kind of stuff.
That has never happened to me sorry. I just upgraded to IE 7 and it seems to be running fine....No crazy pop ups

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk