Friday, November 27, 2009

When my IE freezes or shuts down, and I click the button to "Send Error Report," does anyo

Where does the report go? Does anyone care? Because I have been clicking "Send Error Report" for ages and it hasn't made a bit of difference.



When my IE freezes or shuts down, and I click the button to "Send Error Report," does anyone even look at it?microsoft net





Yes, someone cares your report because when you click again and again, some suggestions appear on the screen so it is enough that your report was being processed and suggestions were displayed instantly to make you aware that it is being processed by the computer with the server of log in of service provider of internet.



When my IE freezes or shuts down, and I click the button to "Send Error Report," does anyone even look at it?microsoft flight simulator internet explorer



HECK NO!!! If they did, then would you still have so many problems?Probably not.Seems really unfair, but sometimes the truth is sad.
yes of course, the guys at microsoft looks at it. but the sad truth is that they only pay attention to it if really lots of people complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk