Friday, November 27, 2009

I installed IE 7 BETA2 and now I am getting a SMART BRIDGE ALERT. How can I correct this?

The procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library PSAPI.DLL



To work around this error:



1. Navigate to the installation location for SmartBridge (\Program Files\Verizon...\Smart...)



2. Find PSAPI.DLL and rename it to something like PSAPIOLD.DLL



3. Reboot the system



The program will find the new PSAPI.DLL in the \Windows\System32 directory and function normally.



*******If you feel uncomfortable doing this yourself please get someone you trust to do it for you. This may damage your computer registry and may cause your computer to not start or function correctly*********



I installed IE 7 BETA2 and now I am getting a SMART BRIDGE ALERT. How can I correct this?windows 98





Uninstall it.



Restart it. (the computer)



Re-install it. (after turn the computer on)



I installed IE 7 BETA2 and now I am getting a SMART BRIDGE ALERT. How can I correct this?microsoft support internet explorer



Convert to Firefox or go all out and convert to Linux.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk