Friday, November 27, 2009

Upgraded IE from ver 6 to 7, now I can't read PDF files, I get error on page?

http://www.adobe.com



Download and install Adobe Reader 8.0 or newer.



Upgraded IE from ver 6 to 7, now I can't read PDF files, I get error on page?windows xp pro





use firefox instead.....the easy way



the hard way...install foxit or adobe reader even though foxit takes up like only 10 MB of hard drive space and does the same or more what adobe does..



Upgraded IE from ver 6 to 7, now I can't read PDF files, I get error on page?microsoft net framework internet explorer



re install acrobat reader
I had the exact same problem when I upgraded. Don't be surprised if you run into other problems as well, like not being able to play certain video and audio formats. Honestly I would dump IE and switch to Firefox. Just download Firefox and try it out, and if you decide you like it just make that your default browser.
Agree with cajun.



Your version of Adobe Reader may not be able to run in IE7. Download the latest version.



http://www.adobe-reader.org/



You may run into other problems. After I installed IE7 my printer wouldn't work. Fortunately, HP was on top of the situation and had a fix.



If you find something else giving you trouble, contact the manufacturer to see if a fix is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk