Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Is IE 7 compatible with windows XP home version?

I really want to upgrade but I can't find somewhere that says if it is or not. The website has a bunch of different versions but I dont know what half of them are.



Is IE 7 compatible with windows XP home version?windows installer





Yes ie7 works with xp home it is on 2 of my networked computers the other two are on pro



Is IE 7 compatible with windows XP home version?microsoft vista internet explorer



it runs slower its more made for vista. just go with firefox
yes.. enjoy
Yes, fully.
yes i just installed it on this one that i'm working on!
yes
It is designed for Windows Vista, however, it works perfectly with Windows XP Home



Microsoft should automatically download the best version for your computer from Windows Update or the Microsoft Website, if you have a valid copy of Windows XP
yeah it works perfectly with no problem on windows xp both home premium and professional.



u can get IE7 from www.download.com.



IE7 is much better in secuirty than the old one.
I installed IE 7 on my windows XP home version when I first saw the message for it on Yahoo homepage %26amp; I've never had a problem with it. I love the multiple tabs.
IE7 is compatible with win xp home edition. But basically, you nedd to have the service pack 2 installed on your comp. If you have installed sp2, you can install IE7. But if you havent upgraded your xp to sp2, you need to download and install sp2.



Just check go.microsoft.com for details about service pack 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk