Friday, November 27, 2009

OK ie safe to feed id,est. [treat] horses with potatoes???

I feed my horses clean oats%26amp; corn while they live freely on pasture,They enjoy my companmy %26amp; my cats.They love treats more than me . Potatoes are cheaper than carrots.They also like apples but watch out for your fingers.They are young 8 months,and first need to learn trust.any other treats--???



OK ie safe to feed id,est. [treat] horses with potatoes???microsoft project





i feed my horse Swedes on a rope. i have never feed potatoes



OK ie safe to feed id,est. [treat] horses with potatoes???microsoft powerpoint internet explorer



My hoses like Hay Cubes. You can get a 50# bag for $8, and they last a long time just used as treats. Ask at your feed supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk