Sunday, November 29, 2009

NEED HELP!!!! IE kept shutting down while I was working on my home computer, so I was told to try Fi

I downloaded Firefox, and it works fine. However, when I try to listen to music or watch a video on Windows Media Player or Real Player the videos open but the music sounds funny. Alicia Keys sounds like a man. I uninstalled Firefox but before I did, I downlaoded the plugins but this crap is really not working. I have to listen to presentations and I can't understand a word that they are saying. I uninstalled Media player but that didn't help. I re installed Media player and its still screwed up. The videos show perfectly but the sound is a mess!!! Help me please!!!!



NEED HELP!!!! IE kept shutting down while I was working on my home computer, so I was told to try Firefox.?windows messenger





Possible hardware problem? Right-click my computer%26gt;click hardware tab%26gt;device manager%26gt;uninstall and reinstall audio.



NEED HELP!!!! IE kept shutting down while I was working on my home computer, so I was told to try Firefox.?microsoft works internet explorer



maybe try downloading realplayer or another media player and see if the videos work properly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk