Sunday, November 29, 2009

I downloaded IE 7, n since I keep getting error message everytime I try 2 download anything, goes 2

If Windows will let you, uninstall IE 7, and go to www.microsoft.com, search for IE 6, and install that again. IE 7 has been nothing but one giant nightmare for me. If that doesn't work, another thing you can do is to go to www.mozilla.com, If IE 7 will let you, download Firefox, double-click the installer icon, and just use Firefox from now on. If you really miss IE, you can get add-ons for Firefox that make it look like IE. I hope this helps! Also, what does the error message say when it comes up?



I downloaded IE 7, n since I keep getting error message everytime I try 2 download anything, goes 2 desktop?microsoft office 2007





Get Firefox, that'll solve your problem.



I downloaded IE 7, n since I keep getting error message everytime I try 2 download anything, goes 2 desktop?windows media internet explorer



Use firefox instead.Its more secure and more configurable with many more plugins.
What kind of error message are you getting? I had been using it for around 1.5 years without any problem.



Could it be that you are referring to your pop-up blocker?



Could it be that it is not configured to allow active-X from running?
Download Google earth and your problems will dissappear.
FireFox is a far better server than IE7 more features more reliable you can run them both to compare at the same time and you won't go back to IE7 again. Trust me.
it would help if you said what the error message was. i have been using I.E.7 for ages and the only error message that i have ever had with it was a smartbridge error message, which is quite easy to get rid of. other than that i have never had a problem with it. good luck.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk